torsdag 30 september 2010

Tumble out of bed and stumble to the kitchen...

pour myself a cup of ambition
and yawn and stretch and try to come to life

Like Dollys song thats the way my days starts! But she doesn´t sing anything about coffee? I almost need that intravenous in the morning.

Well, today I got that start and began to phone all the people that I missed calls from yesterday(a day of meetings). Suddenly I realise that I missed a meeting at 10 o´clock! Sorry Lena! But we reschedule the meeting to later during the day. Informing her about the progress with the work in the shop me and BM are opening in november.


After that time in the studio to load a oven with glassart. During the time it took to get the oven in high temperatures I took some more pictures that soon will be in the webshop Mari Zidén Art :-)















1 kommentar: